1. All products sold by China GAS carry a limited factory warranty to the original end user via the selling WD. Warranty is not transferable to second owners: Engines sold in the USA have an extended emission component warranty, details are available from the selling dealer or WD.
2 All Warranty items must be returned shipping prepaid to authorized selling WD for inspection and or repair. The WD is responsible for warranty determination and must inspect all returned parts to validate and confirm if truly a factory defect. The WD is responsible to make a claim to China GAS for if any failed component is considered warranty justified.
3. All warranty claims to be submitted on a China GAS electronic form. Warranty Claim must clearly describe the defect in detail, Pictures of the part defect is required along with copy of end users original purchase receipt showing end user’s name, address and date of sale.
4. All claims must go to the WD and then if approved forwarded to China GAS for factory approval. China GAS will only credit the WD on claims approved by the factory as true warranty.
5. Warranty replacement parts come from the servicing WD’s existing inventory of service parts. On all factory approved warranty claims China GAS supports the WD with parts credit towards next purchase of service parts. It is the responsibility of the servicing WD to stock all service parts;
6. Operation of products in ways contrary to their intended use is considered abuse and is not covered by factory warranty. If engines are used in the USA on bikes having total vehicle wt. more than 20kg. including engine and accessories the factory warranty is null and void after model year 2015 due to violation of the EPA Clean Air Act.
7. It is the end user customer’s responsibility to return the product for warranty service to the selling dealer or to the selling WD. If the seller is an ARD they must submit all warranty claims and parts to their WD for approval and inspection. The Servicing WD submits all of their approved claims to China GAS for factory consideration. The WD holds parts for disposition. The factory at their discretion may or may not require the WD to return parts for credit. Normally a picture is required to show or verify a defect and included with the warranty claim form that is sent to China GAS.
10. HuaSheng 4 cycle engines warranty; 90 days from date of sale to end user: Except for USA regarding emission related component having an extended 2 year warranty. Consult with your selling WD.
8. SkyHawk 2 cycle Engine Kit warranty: 90 days from date of sale to the end user from authorized WD, ARD or sub authorized dealer. Balance of engine kit products carry a 30 day limited warranty. ie; tank, chain, sprocket, guard, controls, cables, idler, service parts or accessories, etc. Only the defective part will be replaced or credited, not the complete engine, or kit. In the USA emission related components carry a longer warranty, consult with your selling WD for details.
9. Skyhawk 4 cycle engine installation kit warranty . Gear Box: 90 days from date of sale to end user on gear box and balance of engine kit products carry a 30 day limited warranty. ie; tank, chain, sprocket, guard, controls, cables, idler, service parts or accessories, etc. Only the defective part will be replaced or credited, not the complete engine, or kit.
- The Instruction booklet included with the engine gives warranty details.
11. Warranty does not cover inability to install on a bike. Mechanical aptitude and tools required as so stated in sales and service literature. See warranty disclaimer described below.
15. Additional engine kit EXCEPTIONS and DISCLAIMERS not considered as warranty:
12. Missing parts claims must be submitted with-in 30 days from time of delivery to end user;
13. China GAS will only accept warranty claims from Dealers sent via the WD;
14. All Shipping damage claims must go direct to carriers..